Our Commitment to your privacy
- Section 43 A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011
- Your Consent
- As part of providing our Services to you, we may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction messages, texts or emails and other administrative messages through email, texts and other notifications posted on the Mobile App or Website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. Though we prefer to communicate with our Customers via our App or web interface, as may be deemed necessary, you agree to receive our phone calls, related to your transactions, visits, orders/requests on MiKenko.
- When you sign up to receive our notifications, messages, e-newsletters, we may periodically send emails, push notifications, alerts, messages about new products, special offers or other information, which you may find it interesting and beneficial as well. If you do not wish to receive promotional information from us, you can, at any time, choose to opt out of using MiKenko Mobile or Web Applications.
- You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondences with respect to your transactions, meetings, appointments, and doctor visits at MiKenko. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your experience on our application or website.
- If, at any time, you want to access, update, modify or eliminate any of your account information at MiKenko, you may do so by clicking “Your Account”, and then review/change your sensitive personal information as you want it to be.
- MiKenko may, in future, request other optional information from you in order to customise the Mobile or web application to deliver personalised service to our Customers.
- What Information We Collect About You
- We do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information – including your name, gender, age, address, phone number, email address and your medical prescription(s) – in the following ways:
- As a New Customer, when you register/create an account, book an appointment, pay for your visit, update your lifestyle, habits or upload your medical prescription at MiKenko;
- As an Existing Customer, when you update your existing profile on MiKenko;
- When you sign up for your family members or friends at MiKenko;
- When you use Refer & Earn programme, request for service, Contact Us or submit your Testimonials at MiKenko.
- During your access or visit to our Mobile and Web application, We may automatically receive technical information about your computer/device, including your IP address, your computer operating system, time-zone, browser type and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
- When you access our mobile application or browse our Website, We may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. All these information help us analyse Customers’ trends and preferences, and thus assist us in improving our service.
- How We Use the Information Collected from You
- We will collect and retain your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfil our services to you. Any Personal information submitted by you to the Mobile or Web application or collected by us will be used ONLY for the purposes mentioned below:
- To carry out our obligations arising from your requests for our products and services;
- To improve our Mobile or Web application’s functionality, and to customise your future experience with us;
- To make sure that our Mobile or Web application content is presented in the manner that is most effective for you;
- To communicate with you about any changes to our services;
- To verify your identity and perform checks to prevent fraud.
- With Whom We Share Your Information
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with any 3rd party for commercial reasons. However, we engage trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorisation services (for net banking or credit/debit card validation). Through your use of the MiKenko Services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites and 3rd party service providers.
- Who Has Access to Your Information
Your personally identifiable information (PII) can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain MiKenko employees, healthcare providers who are verified and designated to carry out your requested activity, and all such employees, providers are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Security Policy
We guarantee that all your personal information with us is secure. MiKenko takes careful precaution to protect our Customers’ personal information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorized modification.
To prevent unauthorized access, we have put in place the latest industry-standard security technology and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Your personal information is encrypted and is protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information you input. We store your personally identifiable information on the computer servers placed in a secure environment. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information, no company, including our application or website, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
- Maintain Confidentiality of your health and related records
We understand the confidential nature of the health and related records you provide us to process your doctor’s visit, prescriptions and other services included in the application and we treat them as a protected information.
However, it is your responsibility to check the Policy regularly to ensure that you agree with it and your continued use of the Website will be deemed to be your acceptance of any changes that we make.
Last updated Date: Wednesday, 29 November 2020.
- Contact Information
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
ChandVel Technologies Pvt. Ltd,
First Floor, Metrohm SIRI Building,
Plot 3&4, Fourrts Avenue,
Annai Indira Nagar, OMR,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600097
Time: Mon – Fri (9:00 – 18:00hrs)